- Published: Friday, 03 July 2009 20:50
The Super 80 Professional simulates the latest in the series of MD-80 airliners, complete with their ‘next-generation’ glass cockpits. The electronic flight deck includes a full EFIA with FMS, TCAS, Systems Display Panel, Engine Display Panel and much more.
This outstanding simulation has been exclusively designed for FSX to take advantage of the latest technology. Featuring a unique Integrated Cockpit Training system that guides you step-by-step through in-flight procedures and systems, PLUS with an automatic aircraft/panel configuration utility – this is one aircraft you can either just jump in and fly or follow the checklist from start-up to shut down!
- Crisp clear 2D and 3D cockpit views with rollover click spots to access the pop-up Super 80 Centre for views and training.
- The Cockpit Training System opens each panel view, tells you what to do, then points to the gauge or switch live in the cockpit.
- Hotspots and click areas can be visually indicated on screen, helping you to find your way around the 2D and 3D panels.
- Highly detailed exterior model, with animated stairways at front and rear, moving control surfaces, trim tabs and high lift devices.
This boxed edition contains a colour poster-sized panel guide, printed manual, a 330-page Operating Manual on the disc and over 20 airline liveries for you to fly.
Read more about it here.