- Published: Wednesday, 05 August 2009 15:47
A new beta patch for the Super 80 Pro has been released. This is beta patch version 1.1.3. This beta patch is a small update to the Super 80 Pro gauge file, yet important as it should fix the last remaining known CTD bug. There are also a few other fixes to the FMS and some graphical updates.
The fix list:
- FMS: CTD when selecting DIR TO, changing cruise altitude, and other operations modifying the Top of Climb point. Fixed.
- FMS: Does no properly read the last waypoint on airways. Fixed.
- User speed not set individually on CLB/CRZ/DES pages. Fixed.
- The exit waypoint should be flypast when exiting a holding pattern. Fixed.
- Color of LCD lights adjusted: green -> green yellowish, amber -> slightly brighter.
- Color of FMS font adjusted: slightly brighter.
For more information about the beta patch and to download it, please visit the Support Forum.